Monday 11 February 2013

Digital Favourites

I could not wait to take advantage of this month's Studio J offer! Only $5 per layout!!

I tend to create my Studio J layouts over time, save them, wait for a sale to come along then purchase them. You can save your Studio J layouts for up to 90 days and Close To My Heart will email you before you layouts expire, so you never lose your work.

Here are some of my favourite new layouts using Studio J.

 Believe it or not, Wasabi was made using the bright and feminine Chantilly papers. The large patterned paper was originally Buttercup (yellow), but I changed it to Pondorosa Pine (dark green) for a monochromatic feel. I wanted the papers and embellishments to be simple and have a sort of zen feeling so that the photos would shine.

Surf's Up is of course the perfect line to use for swimming photos! Or beach photos. Retro summer. The list goes on and on....

To create the journaling area, I resized a scalloped sticker accent to the maximum size, then pasted it over and over to cover the entire block. I then pulled some forward and sent some back to get a nice layering affect. Next, I simply added a journaling box over the stickers, typed my text and selected "none" for the paper.
Rumpus was created using the new Wishes and Fishes kit which is only available on Studio J. The theme of these papers is baby boy (or baby girl), but the patterns are generic enough to use for almost any theme. I liked the high energy of this mix of papers as well as the sweet embellishments.

You know I'll never give up traditional, paper scrapbooking, but I also love the ease of use, time savings and fabulous results I get with Studio J.

It's free to try! Create and account, upload your photos and experiment with the papers, stickers and embellishments!! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment