Sunday 31 March 2013

Circle Album

Have you ever taken part in a Circle Album? Or a Circle Journal? The idea is to get a group of scrappers together and each person contributes to your album. At the end, you have a completed album that has been crafted especially for you by your friends and fellow scrappers.

My scrapbooking club is undertaking such a project this year and I'm delighted to be taking part in it. Me and nine other scrappers will be exchanging albums monthly and by December we'll have completed the circle.

Each scrapper is picking a topic for the album. Mine is The Cottage. When it's done, I'll be taking my album up to the cottage and leaving it there for everyone to enjoy. I'm collecting pictures from everyone who uses the cottage--in laws, cousins, friends and other family--to include in the album. I'm really excited about this project and can't wait to get working on other people's albums.

The album starts off with a couple of pages created by the album owner.

A title page:
Featuring CTMH Back Country papers, Keyboard Uppercase stamps.


The first double-page layout (to appear soon).

A Sign In Page. This page is to acknowledge the people who worked on the album. I've created mine as a thank you page with spots for wallet sized photos of the contributors.
Featuring Clementine papers and stamps.


You know CTMH products will feature heavily in the pages I create for other people's albums, so look for monthly blogs about the pages I'll be making.

No comments:

Post a Comment