- Ribbons and Washi Tape: There are several beautiful new ribbons to add you your collection and they coordinate wonderfully with the new paper collections. Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon, Hollyhock Zipper Lace and Shimmer Trim with add a little something special to your cards and pages. There is also a new Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape! Washi Tape is one of the most popular new items to hit the scrapbooking world. This paper tape is fun and versatile.
- Keyboard Kraft Alphabet and Tiny Type Epoxy Alphabet: For those of us who love letter stickers, these two new offerings will delight. Both come as a 12" x 6" self-adhesive sheets. The Keyboard Kraft Alphabet consists of uppercase letters, numbers, symbols and punctuation and the Tiny Type Epoxy Alphabet contains a tiny alphabet in Outdoor Denim.
- My Creations: For those of us who like scrapping off the page, there is a whole new lineup of My Creations items: 6" x 6" Canvas Display, Muslin Drawstring Bags, Clear Treat Tubes, Clear Pillow Boxes, Paper Pouches (small and large) and a Kraft Container. Whether you're making loot bags for a party, a package to wrap a special gift or a display piece, the My Creations items give you limitless possibilities.
- Cardstock Combo Packs: Back by popular demand! You can now get entire colour families in a single cardstock pack. The Combo Packs come in Basics, Enchantment, Adventure and Whimsy and contain two sheets each of the ten colours in the colour family. This is a great way to stock up!
- Glitter Paper: This paper really shines! Available in two colour packs, Brown & Tan and Black & Grey, the Glitter Paper Packs come with three sheets of 12" x 12" papers that are cardstock weight and Cricut compatible.
- Studio J Exclusive Kits: Two--Just for you! You'll love the Studio J exclusive kits, Wishes and Fishes, featuring both a baby boy and a baby girl option. The different colours of the papers in the kit create a completely different look to fit your photos.
- Studio J Express Collections: There are two new Express Collections to save you time and money. Getaway is perfect for creating a travel album and Sports is great for preserving the memories of your budding athlete.
- Holiday Stamps: CTMH has come out with a whole new range of holiday stamps. Celebrating Easter? Easter Wishes and Hoppy Easter are super for creating whimsical cards and embellishments. Mom and Dad (or Grandma and Grandpa) will love a special handmade card using the Perfect Fit--Mom or Perfect Fit--Dad stamp sets. It's still not too late for Valentine's Day! Whip up special Valentines in not time with the Affection stamp set.
- Quick Cards: There are a variety inexpensive, A-size stamp sets to make beautiful cards quickly and simply--just add ink! Dragonfly and Bumble Bee coordinate with the Buzz and Bumble paper line; Cozy Cat is an adorable way to tell someone you love they're the cat's meow; three different Focus stamps (Focus on a Friend, Focus on You and Focus on the Little Things) make a dramatic statement.
- Storage: Every scrapbooker faces the problem of where to store all her stuff! With the last Idea Book, CTMH came out with a small and medium organizer for storing blocks, inks, ribbons and embellishments. Now, CTMH is offering a large storage container that is perfectly sized to hold up to 40 My Acrylix stamp sets! You can also order Tabbed Dividers (that come with coordinating labels) to fit inside the large organizer to help you organize your stamps.
Thursday, 31 January 2013
Sneak Peek: A Few of My Favourite Things
Are you excited to see the new Idea Book and all these awesome products? Come back to my blog tomorrow for the big reveal! You also find out about the February Stamp of the Month and the Studio J promotion.