Monday 21 January 2013

The Countdown Begins Tomorrow!

In just 10 days, the new Close To My Heart Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book will be available! You will be able to view it online through my website, or to get your hands on a hard copy, just email me.

If you've been following me on Facebook or Twitter, you know CTMH has retired many products to make way for lots of new and amazing products.

Keep coming back to this blog over the next 10 days for details on some of my favourite new products, including all new Workshop on the Go Kits, card and canvas kits, new My Creations items, new embellishments and of course, new paper lines.

But don't miss out on the final days of the current Idea Book. Some items are already out of stock, but there's still time to order the beautiful papers and embellishments that are not being carried over the the next Idea Book. Some of the items we'll be saying goodbye to include Stella, Pemberley, Victory, Flirty, Moonlight, Pear & Partridge, all the Workshop on the Go Kits, all the Home Decor kits, and all the stamps from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book.

Get 'em before they're gone!



No comments:

Post a Comment