Tuesday 23 July 2013

Sneak Peek: Day 3

Do you have a box of odds and ends that are sentimental to you, but you really don't know what to do with? I do. It's an old cigar box and has a few pictures from my childhood, foreign currency, ticket stubs and even one of those key chain photo things from Canada's Wonderland.
My Crush Modville

They're all special things I don't really want to part with, but not anything I'd want to make a full scrapbook or even 12" x 12" page with. Just small memory tokens.

Well, CTMH knows most of us have a little box, or envelope, or drawer of these things and has come up with a way for us to preserve these small memories in one place: My Crush.

My Crush is a memory keeping system that's fast, easy and convenient. Find it. Crush it. Love it.

My Crush books give you a safe place to quickly hold the precious everyday memorabilia while life is happening. Grab a glue stick, some tape, or a paperclip and attach your little things on the printed pages of these handy-size books. It's a way to capture your memories on the go.

The two new My Crush books each include sixty 10" x 7" full-colour, designed pages in a wire-bound, hardcover book. Adhere memorabilia and photos to the pages, write some quick journaling, and then close the book until next time.

My Crush Modville Book
Its small, portable size makes it easy to carry around in a purse or backpack so you can quickly memory-keep, even amidst the busyness of life. If finding time for traditional scrapbooking is a tricky thing right now, start a My Crush book and document life as it happens. No paper trimmer required.

My Crush Bluebird
My Crush comes in two fashionable designs: Modville and Bluebird.  Each also has two assortments to chose from. Add stickers, alphabets and envelopes to embellish and personalise you book You can also use the exclusive coordinating B-size stamp sets to take your book to the next level. Finish it off with your choice of embellishments, like Washi Tape and Shimmer Trim for even more flair!

Whether you want to use My Crush like a smash book, a journal or a mini-album, this is a must-have for creative crafters who want to document the special moments in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment