Tuesday 30 July 2013

Sneak Peek Day 9

Earning Hostess Rewards at your Gathering is a great way to shop! With as little as $150 in sales, as the Hostess you'll receive $25 in free product credit to spend on stamps, papers, inks, Studio J and much more. 

Did you know CTMH has come out with a new series of exclusive stamps available only to Hostesses? Read my Sneak Peek Day 1 blog for all the details.
Exclusive Hostess Stamp: Friend

Hostess Rewards also  include deep discounts on product. With  only $250 in sales, you earn $40 in free product credit PLUS 50% off any one item in the Idea Book. You can use your 50% off on accessories, tools, organisation--ANYTHING in the book.

But even better, you can use your 50% off to purchase a Hostess Collection. These Collections are only available to Gathering Hostesses and contain selected products and supplies--think of it as an exclusive kit club! The collections feature new products and include everything you need to create multiple pages, cards and more.

Collection One: Laughing Lola
Collection One includes a My Reflections Laughing Lola paper packet, Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements, Laughing Lola Assortment, Mini Medley Accents Rosewood Collection, Scallop Border Punch, My Acrylix Citsyscape Stamp Set, My Acrylix Paisley Perfect Stamp Set, My Acrylix Framework Alphabet Stamp Set and a Gypsy Exclusive Inks pad. Combined, the retail price is $107.85, but with the 50% discount, Collection One only costs $53.93!

Collection Two: Sarita
Collection Two includes a My Reflections Sarita Paper Packet, Sarita My Stickease Assortment, Sarita Assortment, Sarita Textiles, My Creations Burlap Drawstring Bags, Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape, My Acrylix In the Moment Stamp Set, Color-Ready Midtown Cork Shapes, Lagoon Exclusive Inks Pad, Goldrush Exclusive Inks Pad and a Stitch Guide. The retail value for this Collection is $96. After the 50% Hostess Discount, the price is only $48!

Collection Three: Pro Player
Collection Three includes a My Reflections Pro Player Paper Packet, Pro Player My Stickease Assortment, Pro Player Assortment, Designed Decor Flip Stand Album, Mini-Medley Accents Ruby Collection, Ruby Chevron Ribbon, My Acrylix All the Details Stamp Set, My Acrylix Tech Speak Stamp Set, Pacifica Exclusive Inks Pad and a Ruby Exclusive Inks pad. The retail value for this Collection is $89.10. With the 50% discount, it's only $44.55!

Collection Four includes a My Reflections Huntington Paper Packet, Huntington My Stickease Assortment, Huntington Assortment, My Creations Kraft Pocket Album, Jute Ribbon, Bronze Shimmer Trim, My Acrylix Happy Autumn Stamp Set, My Acrylix Swirls Around Stamp Set, Olive Exclusive Inks Pad and a Champagne Exclusive Inks Pad. The retail value for this Collection is $87.19, but with the 50% discount, the price is only $43.55.
Collection Four: Huntington

CTMH offers great free products and discounts for Gathering Hostesses. The more you sell at your Gathering, the more Rewards you can earn! Book your Gathering today!

No comments:

Post a Comment